Easiest Way to Make Tasty Slimming world cottage pie stew
Slimming world cottage pie stew. This farmhouse favourite has been given a Slimming World makeover and tastes just as fab! A deliciously comforting cottage pie recipe. My Slimming World Easy Beef Stew Crock Pot Recipe.
Topped with a fluffy potato and carrot mash, this is a delicious healthy recipe for the whole family. Top tip for making Slimming World's cottage pie. The minced beef mixture makes a great filling for a jacket potato too. You can have Slimming world cottage pie stew using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Slimming world cottage pie stew
- It’s of Mince beef 5% lean.
- Prepare of Onion.
- Prepare of Carrot.
- Prepare of Sweet potato.
- It’s of Potatoes.
- Prepare of Mushrooms.
- It’s of Parsnips.
- You need of Garlic.
- It’s of Chilli powder to your taste.
- You need of Thyme.
- Prepare of oxo cubes.
- You need of dark soy sauce.
- It’s of ofchopped tomoto.
- Prepare of Fry lite spray.
Slimming World – Italian Bean Stew. all our slimming world recipes. The previous recipe page was looking a little…long and dull, yes? Always worth remembering – although we've been doing Slimming World for many years, we're not consultants. We use the online SW calculator to work out our syns but if you're ever.
Slimming world cottage pie stew instructions
- Brown off mince and onion.
- Put in slow cooker and add all ingredients chopped to your preference (I like it quite chunky).
- Give a good stir..
- I haven’t put amounts of veg as you do it to your liking more of some less of another. Just pack enough to cover juices..
- Set cooker to low to med according to how quick you want it..
- Stir occasionally..
Everyone loves a good ole cottage pie, it was the kind of dish most of us had weekly with creamy buttery mash potato on top. Regrettably the Slimming World Cottage Pie just did not cut it for me. It was so dry that Peter Kay would have asked 'Have you got ought moist?' Mash tastes a little weird, other than that I like it. Slimming World & Weight Watchers Friendly – Pinch Of Nom. This Balsamic Slow Cooker Beef Stew is a great slimming recipe if you're calorie counting or following a diet plan like Weight Watchers.
No related posts.