Recipe: Yummy Tomato & Barbeque Sweet Glaze (for meatloaf & other meats)
Tomato & Barbeque Sweet Glaze (for meatloaf & other meats). The tomato is the edible berry of the plant Solanum lycopersicum, commonly known as a tomato plant. The species originated in western South America and Central America. Перевод слова tomato, американское и британское произношение, транскрипция tomato sauce — томатный соус, томатная паста tomato juice — томатный сок tomato ketchup — томатный. Tomato is the most widely cultivated.
The tomato is native to South America. Borrowed from Spanish tomate, from Classical Nahuatl tomatl, from Proto-Nahuan *tomatl. IPA(key): /təˈmɑː.toʊ/. (US) IPA(key): [tʰə̥ˈmɑɾoʊ]. (UK) IPA(key): [tʰə̥ˈmɑːtʰəʊ]. (General Australian) IPA(key): [tʰə̥ˈmɐːtʰɐʉ]. You can have Tomato & Barbeque Sweet Glaze (for meatloaf & other meats) using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tomato & Barbeque Sweet Glaze (for meatloaf & other meats)
- Prepare 1 cup of V8 original veggie juice or any tomato based veggie juice u like (can use plain tomato juice or a generic version).
- You need 1 can of diced, crushed or petite tomatoes, about 14-16 ounces (no salt added).
- Prepare 1/3 cup of light brown sugar.
- It’s 1/3 cup of grape jelly.
- It’s 1/3 cup of dark colored brown sugar bbq sauce (i use hunts or sweet baby rays).
- It’s 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- It’s 1 tbsp of dried onion flakes.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of dried oregano.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of dried parsley.
Tomato, flowering plant of the nightshade family, cultivated extensively for its edible fruits. The fruits are commonly eaten raw, served as a cooked vegetable, used as an ingredient of prepared dishes. The genus is composed of nine generally accepted species. A widely cultivated plant in the nightshade family. plural tomatoes.
Tomato & Barbeque Sweet Glaze (for meatloaf & other meats) instructions
- Mix BBQ sauce, grape jelly & brown sugar together in a sauce pan over low heat.
- While that's going if using regular diced tomatoes squeeze n crush them in a bowl using ur hands! Save tomato juice that's in tomatoes! ( if u don't like ur sauce chunky u can use processor or blender).
- Add the tomatoes with juice as well as V8 juice, garlic, oregano, parsley & onion flakes to the pot! Stir to blend all ingredients! Let simmer over low heat for about 30 minutes to an hour… If u want it thinner just use less cooking time, thicker use longer cooking time!.
- Put this over ur favorite meatloaf! It will work for a beef meatloaf, turkey meatloaf, chicken meatloaf, pork chops, roast, steak, pork roast… U can use on just about any meat u want to spice up with a little somethin extra! Also one little tip is when I use it for my meatloaf I spoon it over before it goes in oven then again when there's about 30 or so minutes left of cook time….
- U can adjust this recipe to ur liking! Sometimes I use less brown sugar depending on how sweet the BBQ sauce is that I'm using! Sometimes I add a little crushed red pepper flakes if I want more of a spicy kick!.
- This makes a good bit of sauce so if not using all of it then it can be frozen for later use! Best way is to put in ice trays n freeze n then pop out n transfer to a freezer storage bag! Thaw in microwave or on low to medium heat on stove! Then just use it on whatever meat or meatloaf u want to use it on! Hope all enjoys! :).
The original pronunciation of this Spanish loanword was. A delicious fashion style that's excitingly trendy, subtly flirty, and affordable. See more ideas about Tomato recipes, Recipes, Tomato. These Balsamic Parmesan Roasted Asparagus and Tomatoes makes for such an amazing side dish that's easy to put together and ready. Tomato definition, any of several plants belonging to the genus Lycopersicon, of the nightshade family, native to Mexico and Central and South America, especially the widely cultivated species L.
No related posts.