How to Prepare Delicious Pomegranate-Blueberry Glazed Pork Chop
Pomegranate-Blueberry Glazed Pork Chop.
You can have Pomegranate-Blueberry Glazed Pork Chop using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pomegranate-Blueberry Glazed Pork Chop
- You need 2 of pork chops; inch thick.
- It’s 16 oz of pomegranate-blueberry POM juice.
- You need 6 oz of fresh blueberries.
- You need 1 cup of bbq sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 2 tbsp of dried basil.
- You need 1 tbsp of paprika.
- You need 1 tbsp of onion powder.
- It’s 2 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 of salt and white pepper.
Pomegranate-Blueberry Glazed Pork Chop instructions
- Combine POM juice, blueberries, sugar, and bbq sauce in a sauce pot. Reduce on medium heat by 1/2..
- Grill or saute each side for 3-4 minutes. Enough to get nice caramelization on each side..
- Bake in a 350° oven for approximately 15-20 minutes, or until pork almost reaches desired doneness..
- Cover with the sauce approximately 5 minutes before completion..
- Serve with remaining sauce. Garnish with fresh basil and lemon zest or lemon peel seasoning..
- Variations; Tarragon, parsley, brown sugar, molasses, malt vinegar, vanilla, espresso.
No related posts.