How to Cook Delicious White Cupcakes with Chocolate Centers and Chocolate Glaze Icing
White Cupcakes with Chocolate Centers and Chocolate Glaze Icing.
You can have White Cupcakes with Chocolate Centers and Chocolate Glaze Icing using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of White Cupcakes with Chocolate Centers and Chocolate Glaze Icing
- It’s 24 of cooked and cooled white vanilla cupcakes, homemade, boxed or store bought. I used my white butter cake recipe on my profile and made cupcakes with it..
- You need 1 of FOR FILLING.
- It’s 2/3 cup of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- It’s 6 tbsp of boiing water, plus additional if needed.
- Prepare 8 tbsp of butter at room temperature.
- You need 3 cup of comfectioners sugar,plus additional if needed.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 of FOR CHOCOLATE GLAZE.
- Prepare 1 cup of semi sweet chocolate chips.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of light corn syrup.
White Cupcakes with Chocolate Centers and Chocolate Glaze Icing instructions
- PREPARE FILLING.
- Place the cocoa powder in a large bowl, pour the boiling water over it and with a wooden sppon or rubber spatula stir until the cocoa comes together in a soft mass.Add the butter and beat with an electric mixer on low speed about 30 seconds until well combined. Add the confectioners sugar and vanilla and best on low until the sugar is incorporated, then beat on high about 2 to 3 minutes until the filling is light and fluffy. If needed add more boiling water 1teaspoon at a time if it is to thick.If its to thin add confectioners sugar 1Tablespoon at a time until filling is to your liking..
- PREPARE CUPCAKES FOR FILLING.
- With a small sharp knife cut a circle from the top of the cupcake, cut the removed cake plug in half saving the top half to cover the filling. I crumbled the bottom halfs and used as a garnish on top of the glaze..
- Fill cupcakes with filling, either by piping in or using a small spoon, cover exposed filling with reserved cake top. Set aside and make glaze..
- MAKE CHOCOLATE GLAZE.
- In a microwave safe bowl combine all chocolate glaze ingredents. Cook on high 60 to 90 secondsdepending on your microwave. Stir until smooth..
- Top the cupcakes with a thin layer of glaze decorate with reserved cake crumbs from plug while glaze is wet so they stick..
No related posts.