Recipe: Yummy Choco Glazed Thandai Mousse with Raspberry Compote & Prune Sauce
Choco Glazed Thandai Mousse with Raspberry Compote & Prune Sauce. Chocolate Mousse Dome Cake (with Raspberry Jelly and Mirror Glaze). Chocolate and Raspberry Mirror Glaze Christmas Ornament Bauble Entremet. The raspberry sauce: Throw a handful of frozen raspberries in a small saucepan with a little bit of water.
Combine reserved raspberry juice and cornstarch and mix until smooth; add to raspberry mixture. Remove from heat and let cool. Spoon half of the mousse into eight wine glasses. You can have Choco Glazed Thandai Mousse with Raspberry Compote & Prune Sauce using 30 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Choco Glazed Thandai Mousse with Raspberry Compote & Prune Sauce
- Prepare of Thandai Mousse.
- It’s of Thandai Masala.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Almond.
- You need 15-20 of saffron strands.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Cashew Nuts.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Pistachios.
- Prepare 8-10 of Black peppercorns.
- You need 10-12 of Green cardamom.
- You need 2 tbsp of melon seeds.
- Prepare 1 tsp of poppy seeds.
- It’s 1 tsp of fennel seeds.
- You need 2 tsp of rose petals.
- It’s of For Mousse.
- Prepare 100 ml of Whipped cream.
- You need 1 tbsp of Gelatin.
- Prepare 500 ml of milk.
- It’s of Chocolate Glaze.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of chocolate chips.
- It’s 3 tbsp of butter.
- It’s of Raspberry compote.
- You need 100 gm of Raspberry.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of corn syrup.
- You need of Prune sauce.
- You need 100 gm of Prune.
- It’s 4 tbsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Red wine.
- It’s of Other ingredients.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of strawberry slices.
- You need as needed of Mint leaves for garnish.
Whip the cream to a soft peak, stir in the vanilla, and chill until ready to assemble. Raspberry mousse is much yummier when covered in a sweet, glossy red glaze. Add crushed frozen raspberries and fold through very briefly. Pour into molds and chill overnight.
Choco Glazed Thandai Mousse with Raspberry Compote & Prune Sauce instructions
- Collect all ingredients of Thandai masala and blend it..
- Heat the milk in a pot and reduce it to 3/4 of it's quantity. Add 3 tbsp of strained thandai masala and stir it well..
- Bloom the galatin using 1 tbsp of lukewarm water and add into milk mixture. Now strain the thandai, add the whipped cream into it and fold gently..
- Pour the mixture into dome shaped silicon moulds and keep in refrigerator for 3-4 hours..
- Set a double boiler and combine chocolate chips, butter, and corn syrup. Stir until chips are melted and mixture is smooth, then add vanilla essence..
- Take out the thandai dome and pour the chocolate glaze from top and put it back in refrigerator to set..
- Raspberry Compote: Combine raspberry and sugar in a pot and cook it for 25-30 min in low medium flame..
- Prune Sauce: Combine all the ingredients of prune sauce in a pot and cook it for 15- 20 minutes in low medium heat. Once prunes get tenderize well, blend the mixture and strain it..
- Take out the glazed dome in serving plate and put sliced strawberries one after other (as shown in picture)..
Place set mousse on a wire rack or on top of the end of a glass and pour mirror glaze over them all. Raspberry Chocolate Mousse is a delicious dessert with a stunning presentation in stemless wine glasses. Each layer is velvety smooth and creamy, and you can make it several days ahead of time. Perfect for parties, holidays, birthdays and special occasions. Additional Raspberry sauce can be spooned over cakes or served with mousse.
No related posts.