How to Make Tasty Fried Rice with Stink Bean (NASI GORENG PETE)
Fried Rice with Stink Bean (NASI GORENG PETE).
You can have Fried Rice with Stink Bean (NASI GORENG PETE) using 22 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fried Rice with Stink Bean (NASI GORENG PETE)
- It’s 500 gr of white rice, dry not mushy rice.
- It’s 1 pod of stink bean/petai, peeled and split in 2.
- You need 2 of eggs, make scrambled.
- You need 1 pair of liver-gizzard from chicken, cut to taste.
- Prepare 100 gr of shrimp, remove the head and skin.
- You need 1/4 of big onion, roughly chopped.
- Prepare 1 of green onion/leek, sliced thin.
- Prepare 1 tsp of soy sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of sesame oil.
- Prepare to taste of Pepper and salt.
- It’s of Chicken flavoring (optional).
- You need of Cooking oil.
- You need of GROUND SPICES:.
- You need 2 of red chillis.
- Prepare 5 of cayenne peppers.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic.
- You need 5 of shallots.
- It’s 1 tsp of shrimp paste.
- It’s of SUPPLEMENTARY:.
- You need of Kerupuk (crackers).
- You need of Lettuce or Cabbage.
- Prepare of Pickled cucumbers.
Fried Rice with Stink Bean (NASI GORENG PETE) instructions
- Saute ground spices and chopped onion until fragrant..
- Put shrimp and liver-gizzard, cook until it changes color and is cooked..
- Add rice, eggs and pete. Stir until well blended..
- Add soy sauce, sesame oil, salt, pepper and flavoring. Stir again until all ingredients are well blended and cooked..
- Put the fried rice on a plate and sprinkle with green onion..
- Serve with complementary garnishes (crackers, cabbage, pickled cucumbers).
No related posts.