Easiest Way to Cook Perfect Isis' Pasta Aglio, Olio E Peperoncino
Isis' Pasta Aglio, Olio E Peperoncino.
You can have Isis' Pasta Aglio, Olio E Peperoncino using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Isis' Pasta Aglio, Olio E Peperoncino
- Prepare 400 of to 500 grams Pasta.
- Prepare 1 of Broccoli.
- You need 200 grams of Bacon.
- It’s 3 of to 4 cloves Garlic.
- You need 1 of Red chili pepper.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of Extra virgin olive oil.
- It’s 1 of Salt and pepper.
Isis' Pasta Aglio, Olio E Peperoncino step by step
- Divide the broccoli into florets. Divide each floret into 4 pieces. The stems are not used, so freeze and use for something else..
- Slice the garlic, and de-seed the red chili pepper. Cut the bacon into 5 mm pieces..
- Saute the garlic and chili pepper over low-medium heat in oil until fragrant..
- Boil the pasta in the meantime..
- When the pan is fragrant, add the bacon, turn the heat up to high and saute well. Season with salt and pepper..
- Just before the pasta is done, add the broccoli. Drain..
- Return the pasta to the pot it was boiled in, add the contents of the frying pan, mix, and it's done!!! Sprinkle with grated cheese to taste and enjoy!.
No related posts.