Recipe: Delicious Aglio Olio Spaghetti Pasta
Aglio Olio Spaghetti Pasta.
You can have Aglio Olio Spaghetti Pasta using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Aglio Olio Spaghetti Pasta
- You need 6 of Garlic cloves (minced).
- It’s 1 of Large Onion (finely chopped).
- It’s 1 cup of Capsicum (cut in squares).
- Prepare 1 cup of Baby corns (cut into 2 halves).
- You need 1/2 of Cherry Tomatoes (cut into halves).
- It’s 2 of Medium Tomatoes.
- Prepare 4 of Green Chillies.
- It’s 1/2 packet of Spaghetti Pasta.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Oregano.
- It’s As per taste of Chilli Flakes.
- It’s As per taste of Black Pepper (crushed).
- You need Few of Basil leaves.
- Prepare As required of Olive oil (or any other refined oil).
- It’s As per taste of Salt.
Aglio Olio Spaghetti Pasta instructions
- In a boiling water, add salt 1 tsp, then add spaghetti (do not break), let it stick out of the vessel. When the submerged part gets soft, push the dry part of the spaghetti inside the vessel. Cook for 7-9 mins (should be al-dante) or as per the instructions on the packet..
- Separate 1 cup of water for using again and drain the rest of the water. Now, add a little oil around half a spoon to pasta, to avoid tangling..
- In a grinder, make a puree of tomato and chillies. Now take a pan or kadhai, add 6-7 tsb oil. Add minced garlic, sweat for 3-4 mins then add chopped onion, cook until it becomes translucent..
- Add other chopped veggies capsicum, baby corns and cherry tomatoes. Sauté for 4 mins then add tomato puree. Add a pinch of salt and cook until the puree gets thick..
- Now, add the separated pasta water and cook for about 5 mins on medium to high flame..
- Add spaghetti, add salt, chilli flakes, pepper, basil leaves and oregano. Mix altogether gently..
- Serve hot with cold beverage of your choice..
No related posts.