Recipe: Appetizing Cheesy Spinach Dip
Cheesy Spinach Dip.
You can cook Cheesy Spinach Dip using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cheesy Spinach Dip
- You need of Spinach : , you cans use frozen as well.
- You need of garlic minced fine.
- You need of Sour Cream :.
- You need of Cream cheese :.
- It’s of cheese Shredded of your choice.
- Prepare of Butter : about.
- Prepare of Salt Pepper &.
- Prepare of Corn chips.
Cheesy Spinach Dip instructions
- I used 3 bunches because spinach wilts and shrinks to a real small quantity.
- I washed it really well and chopped it fine, well almost fine! Sauté with the garlic cloves in some butter.
- Absolutely aromatic!!!.
- Once wilted and smelling heavenly, remove from the heat and add the sour cream and cream cheese and mix into the spinach.
- I left the sour cream and cream cheese in room temperature to loosen up before I added to the spinach, so it quickly melted and became a part of the spinach.
- I have mentioned 1/4 cup of each because it was about that quantity that I added, however add more or less depending on how much you think you need.
- Season with salt and pepper and spoon into a ramekin.
- Top with grated cheese and bake in a 180C preheated oven until the cheese melts and becomes all gooey and bubbley! YUM.
- Serve hot with corn chips.
No related posts.