Recipe: Tasty Bacon Spaghetti Aglio Olio
Bacon Spaghetti Aglio Olio.
You can have Bacon Spaghetti Aglio Olio using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Bacon Spaghetti Aglio Olio
- Prepare 4 slice of bacon.
- It’s 6 clove of garlic.
- You need 2 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of live oil.
- You need 1/2 cup of pasta water.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Chili flake.
- Prepare 1 cup of parmesan cheese.
- It’s Bunch of spaghetti for 2 person.
- Prepare of Garnish with fresh fennel dill.
Bacon Spaghetti Aglio Olio instructions
- Cook pasta then set aside reserving the 1/2 cup of the pasta water.
- With little olive oil pan fry the bacon till almost cook for about 4 minutes then drain the oil, add in the chop garlic together with soften butter and cook for another 2 minutes (Low flame do not burn the garlic).
- Drain the excess oil and separate the garlic bacon and set aside.
- Add in 1 tbsp of the butter oil and add in 1 tbsp of Chili flake and mix well then add half cup of the pasta water and bring it to a simmer then add in the cooked pasta and cooked bacon garlic mix well.
- Serve immediately and TOP with some grated Parmesan cheese and some fresh fennel dill or any choice of herbs and enjoy your lunch.
No related posts.