Recipe: Perfect Spring Pasta (Aglio, Olio e Peperoncino) with Nanohana Greens
Spring Pasta (Aglio, Olio e Peperoncino) with Nanohana Greens.
You can cook Spring Pasta (Aglio, Olio e Peperoncino) with Nanohana Greens using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spring Pasta (Aglio, Olio e Peperoncino) with Nanohana Greens
- You need 2 of handfuls Nanohana.
- Prepare 3 of to 4 rashers Bacon.
- You need 2 of Eggs.
- It’s 200 grams of Pasta.
- You need 2 clove of or more if you like Garlic.
- Prepare 1 of Red chilies.
- You need 1 of Extra virgin olive oil.
- It’s 1 of optional Krazy Salt, salt, or shio-koji.
Spring Pasta (Aglio, Olio e Peperoncino) with Nanohana Greens instructions
- Add plenty of salt to boiling water and cook the pasta. Cook the broccolini in boiling water and squeeze the excess water. Cut into bite sizes..
- Beat the eggs and add the Krazy Salt. Heat olive oil in a pan and make scrambled eggs. Transfer on a plate and set aside..
- Add olive oil and garlic to the same pan and heat. Add the chopped red chillies and sliced bacon and fry further..
- After the garlic is aromatic and the bacon is cooked through, season with Krazy Salt and black pepper. Toss well..
- Add the cooked pasta and a little cooking liquid to the pan and turn off the heat. Drizzle over with olive oil. (Check the taste and if you think it is too thin, adjust the seasoning)..
- Transfer to a serving plate and scatter with the scrambled eggs. Serve..
- Instead of Krazy Salt, use normal salt or shio-koji. Add powdered consomme if you like for more flavor..
No related posts.