Recipe: Perfect Pasta Aglio-e-olio
Pasta Aglio-e-olio. Spaghetti Aglio e Olio is a simple Italian dish of garlic, olive oil, parsley, and Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese tossed with cooked pasta. Drain and transfer to a pasta bowl. Spaghetti Aglio E Olio is simply translated to spaghetti with garlic and oil.
Carefully add the reserved pasta-cooking water to the garlic and oil and bring to a boil. The Ultimate Pantry Pasta Hails from Italy. While the exact origin of spaghetti aglio e olio is murky, there's no doubt it hails from Italy. You can have Pasta Aglio-e-olio using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pasta Aglio-e-olio
- You need 1.5 Cups of Pasta Farfalle.
- It’s 3 Tablespoons of Olive Oil.
- Prepare 4 Cloves of Garlic.
- It’s 4 of Parsley.
- You need 2 Teaspoons of Chilli flakes.
- You need 1/2 of Capsicum Red Cubed.
- It’s 1/2 of Yellow Capsicum Cubed.
- You need 4 of Mushrooms Large.
- Prepare To Taste of Salt.
- It’s of Parmesan cheese.
Some say the dish comes from Naples, while others say it originated in the Southeastern region of Abruzzo. One of the most basic pasta sauces, aglio e olio uses just garlic and olive oil (and maybe a pinch of red pepper flakes for heat). It sounds too simple to be good, but it's among the best. Aglio e olio literally means garlic and oil.
Pasta Aglio-e-olio instructions
- To boiling water add salt & pasta and cook al dente. Drain and keep it aside..
- In a pan heat the olive oil. Add garlic, red chilli flakes & parsley to it. Saute for a min..
- Add red & yellow capsicum and salt to it. Once the capsicums are semi-cooked add mushrooms till it turns golden. You can add more veggies of ur choice. i wanted to add french beans and baby tomatoes but didn't have them in hand..
- Then add pasta to it and toss it well..
- Garnish with parmesan cheese and serve it piping hot..
Spaghetti Aglio e olio originates in Naples, Italy and stars two simple ingredients that most homes always have. Spaghetti Aglio e Olio is the most delicious, easy dinner recipe you will ever make. Pasta with garlic, Parmesan, chilli flakes and parsley? Spaghetti Aglio e Olio recipe by Greek chef Akis Petretzikis. Fresh garlic, extra virgin olive oil and great parmesan are the key ingredients for this recipe!
No related posts.