How to Prepare Tasty Nawabi paneer with coriander coconut gravy
Nawabi paneer with coriander coconut gravy. #NawabiPaneerCurry #PaneerRecipe #CurryRecipes Here is the link to Amazon HomeCooking Store where I have curated products that I use and are similar to what. Nawabi Paneer Curry Recipe is a lip smacking Hyderabadi dish, with a rich base of coconut and Serve Nawabi Paneer Curry Recipe along with Butter Garlic Naan Recipe (Garlic Flavoured Flat Now add the peas, bell pepper, water, coriander leaves and bring it to a boil. Shallow fried Paneer for Nawabi Paneer Curry.
Sieve the mixture and coconut milk is ready. Add the paneer pieces and let the gravy cook till it thickens. Take off the fire and serve hot garnish it with well chopped coriander leaves. You can cook Nawabi paneer with coriander coconut gravy using 21 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Nawabi paneer with coriander coconut gravy
- It’s of cottage cheese cubes (Paneer).
- Prepare of green peas.
- You need of onion – finely chopped.
- Prepare of milk.
- You need of ginger-garlic paste.
- You need of bay leaf.
- Prepare of turmeric powder.
- You need of cumin powder.
- You need of garam masala.
- You need of oil.
- Prepare of coriander leaves for garnishing.
- You need of Oil for frying.
- You need of Water.
- It’s of For Gravy.
- You need of coriander leaves.
- You need of grated coconut.
- Prepare of green chilli.
- You need of green cardamom.
- It’s of cloves.
- Prepare of -inch cinnamon stick.
- Prepare of cashew nuts (soaked in hot water for 15 mins).
Kadai paneer recipe – Indian cottage cheese (paneer) cooked in a delicious and super flavorful onion tomato gravy with homemade kadai masala & bell peppers. This dish gets its name karahi or kadhai paneer since it is cooked in a special Indian wok called kadai which is one of the most basic kitchen. If you are allergic to nuts and seeds, silken tofu, young coconut flesh are some other alternatives, but they surely will affect the texture of the. Kadai Paneer Recipe with step by step photos.
Nawabi paneer with coriander coconut gravy step by step
- Grind gravy ingredients to smooth paste by adding very little water..
- Heat oil in a pan and shallow fry paneer pieces till they turn golden brown on both sides..
- Now keep the fried paneer pieces in a bowl of hot water. This helps in keeping the paneer pieces soft..
- Heat oil in another pan and add bay leaf and onion. Fry them on medium flame until they turn golden brown..
- Now mix in ginger-garlic paste and sauté them till its raw smell disappears..
- Now add turmeric powder and cumin powder. Mix well..
- Next, add the coconut-cashew nut-coriander paste that we've made and fry for 3-4 mins on medium flame till the oil separates..
- Now add milk in it. Reduce the heat to simmer and cook the gravy for about 7-8 minutes..
- Once the gravy is cooked then add green peas, shallow fried paneer, and salt. Mix well..
- Then, add about a cup of water to get the desired consistency of the gravy. Let the curry simmer for about 6-7 minutes for all the flavors to blend well..
- Finally add coriander leaves and garam masala. Mix well..
- Serve this absolutely delicious creamy nawabi paneer with naan or rice..
Kadai Paneer is a semi dry curry made with cottage cheese, bell peppers and indian spices. This gravy recipe also uses the kadai masala. As I have mentioned above, the kadai masala made with freshly ground coriander and dry red chillies add a lot. Boneless chicken cooked in an onions, tomato and coconut cream gravy garnished with shredded coconut. Switch off the flame and garnish with finely chopped coriander leaves.
No related posts.