How to Prepare Perfect Maple Glaze
Maple Glaze. Remove from heat; whisk in vanilla. Finish Maple-Sticky Buns with a brushing of indulgent Maple Glaze over the top of the warm buns. Melt butter in a small, heavy saucepan over medium heat.
A friend and I have just made maple syrup so I made the glaze. WOW that was the best ham I have ever made. I have made alot but withthis itis the best. You can cook Maple Glaze using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Maple Glaze
- It’s 3/4 cup of real maple syrup.
- Prepare 2 cup of powdered sugar.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 tablespoon of softened butter.
- It’s 1 of sprinkle salt.
- Prepare 1/3 teaspoon of ground cinnamon.
Added a wonderful flavor to a plain Sugardale ham. Combine all the ingredients over low heat. Use immediately, as the glaze starts to harden as soon as you remove it from the heat. Maple Cinnamon Glaze for Cakes Etc.
Maple Glaze instructions
- Have a little more powered sugar and maple syrup on hand to thicken or thin as needed. Mix everything together..
- Mix with a whisk or hand mixer. If too thin add sugar a bit at the time. If too thick add some more maple syrup..
- When done use, on cake, cupcakes, doughnuts, pancakes and so on I hope you enjoy!!!.
Place ham on a rack in a shallow roasting pan. Maple Glazed Ham – this is the ham glaze you use when you want to add a special touch to your festive baked ham! The most incredible sticky glaze with the subtle fragrance of maple and hint of holiday spices , this is THE Christmas Ham recipe I make to gift and take to gatherings year after year. Delicious maple-glazed salmon is a little on the sweet side, but not too much. The whole house smells wonderful when this is cooking; it's a great warm winter meal!
No related posts.