How to Prepare Tasty Paneer khoya sweet rolls
Paneer khoya sweet rolls. Khoya Paneer Roll is a quick North Indian recipe that can be served as a snack and also as a main course. On days you do not want to prepare an elaborate meal, this roll recipe can come to your rescue. It is loaded with veggies and hence is filling and scrumptious.
Khoya making from condense milk and in microwave is of the easy tasks, I have been doing this for so long but it never occurred to me to post this Enjoy the quick, easy khoya as it is or use it to make any sweet. Matar paneer is an Indian dish consisting of paneer (ANANDA) peas in a slightly sweet and spicy sauc. A unique mithai of parwal with stuffing of khoya in it. You can have Paneer khoya sweet rolls using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Paneer khoya sweet rolls
- It’s 4 slices of bread.
- Prepare 100 gms of cottage cheese.
- It’s 50 gms of khoya.
- You need 2 Tablespoons of powdered sugar.
- You need 2 tablespoons of bournvita powder.
Here you get a simple and easy Parwal Ki Mit. Trio of Mousse Recipe – raksha bandhan sweet recipes in hindi. Khoya matar paneer is a rich, creamy, vegetarian gravy made with reduced milk solids (khoya), green peas and paneer. A rich North Indian vegetarian curry that's apt for special occasions or festivals is khoya matar paneer.
Paneer khoya sweet rolls instructions
- Heat the pan add khoya to it fry till golden brown.
- In the same pan add paneer make it dry (I hv used homemade so it has little water).
- Allow both to cool down then add powdered sugar and bournvita powder.(Bournvita powder is dry helps to bind mixture so used you can skip)kids love it.
- Now take bread slices apply some water on them roll out stuff the mixture. Make rolls.
- Allow it to rest for ten minutes and deep fry till golden brown.
- It is kids special on Sunday tasty 😋 and not very sweet.if you want to make for us then skip sugar.
I prepared it for our New Year lunch spread as a side dish for tawa pulao and. The paneer rolls are made with the right mix of paneer and potatoes flavoured with spice powders and pastes, and deep-fried with a batter coating. An innovative idea that adds to the crunchiness of this snack is to roll the batter-coated rolls in bread crumbs before frying. This not only gives the paneer. Khoya – Homemade khoya is prepared in low budget and its also hygienic.
No related posts.