Recipe: Yummy Chilla Taccos
You can have Chilla Taccos using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chilla Taccos
- You need 1 cup of Chickpea flour.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Water.
- Prepare to taste of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Roasted and coarsely grounded Fennel seeds.
- Prepare 2 of green chillies Chopped.
- You need 2 tbsp of Coriander leaves Chopped.
- It’s 1/2 of Raw mango wedges thin.
- It’s 4 tbsp of Cottage Cheese grated.
- You need 1 of Seedless Chopped tomato.
- It’s 1/2 of Ripe mango cubed for Presentation.
Chilla Taccos step by step
- Take a bowl add chickpea flour all spices and water..Give a quick mix into semi flowing consistency..
- Cover and keep it a side.
- Take a pan add 1 TSP oil add paneer stir fry,add capsicum,green chilli,salt pepper,red chilli powder fr 2minutes add coriander leaves.mix it.. keep it aside and let it cool…
- Take a pan spread 1 Small full spoon Batter of Chickpea in pan..cook from both the sides..Shape it like Tacoos…
- Nw filled it with mixture and raw mango wedges..Make similar 4 pieces and serve with sauce and ripe mango cubes…
No related posts.