Recipe: Perfect Aglio e Olio Porcini Trumpets
Aglio e Olio Porcini Trumpets. The Ultimate Pantry Pasta Hails from Italy. While the exact origin of spaghetti aglio e olio is murky, there's no doubt it hails from Italy. Some say the dish comes from Naples, while others say it originated in the Southeastern region of Abruzzo.
You're watching: Spaghetti Aglio e Olio. In this video, you'll see how to make spaghetti aglio e olio, the most popular pasta recipe in Italy. It's not only delicious but ridiculously quick and easy to make. You can have Aglio e Olio Porcini Trumpets using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Aglio e Olio Porcini Trumpets
- It’s 1 Package of Porcini Trumpets (I used Sforglini) or fettuccine.
- It’s 1 Cup of Spiced Olives.
- It’s 1/4 Cup of Shredded Parmesan Cheese.
- It’s 1/4 Cup of Feta Cheese, crumbled.
- Prepare 1/2 Tsp of Red Pepper Flakes.
- It’s 3 Cloves of Garlic, diced.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of Fresh Parsley, finely chopped.
- It’s 1/2 Cup of Good quality olive oil.
- You need of Salt and Pepper.
Spaghetti Aglio e Olio – easy delicious pasta with shrimp, olive oil, garlic and chili flakes. This aglio e olio recipe is as good as Italian restaurants! Aglio e olio spaghetti is also speckled with red pepper flakes, which gives the recipe a subtle heat. The oil, garlic and heat transform this simple pasta dish.
Aglio e Olio Porcini Trumpets instructions
- Cook the pasta according to the package. Make sure to salt the water..
- In a cold skillet, combine the garlic and the olive oil and heat to medium heat. Once the olive oil starts to bubble, reduce the heat to medium low and cook the garlic until golden brown. Make sure it doesn't burn..
- When the pasta is done, drain and add the chili flakes, salt and pepper and parsley. Pour the olive oil and add half the Parmesan cheese. Stir until the ingredients are well combined..
- Transfer to a plate and top with the spiced olives, feta cheese and more Parmesan. Enjoy!.
Finde was du suchst – abwechslungsreich & phantastisch. Jetzt ausprobieren mit ♥ Chefkoch.de ♥. Receta de Spaghettoni aglio, olio e peperoncino. Con fotografías del paso a paso, consejos y sugerencias de degustación. Hoy te proponemos una de las recetas más típicas de Italia, Spaghettoni aglio, olio e peperoncino.
No related posts.