Easiest Way to Make Appetizing No Fail! 3 Easy Points for Easy Aglio e Olio
No Fail! 3 Easy Points for Easy Aglio e Olio.
You can have No Fail! 3 Easy Points for Easy Aglio e Olio using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of No Fail! 3 Easy Points for Easy Aglio e Olio
- Prepare 200 grams of Pasta.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Salt.
- Prepare of Sauce ingredients.
- You need 1 tbsp of Pure olive oil.
- You need 1 tsp of Finely chopped garlic.
- It’s 1 of Red chili (thinly sliced).
- Prepare of Finishing touches.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Extra virgin olive oil.
- It’s 1 of Salt and pepper.
No Fail! 3 Easy Points for Easy Aglio e Olio instructions
- Let's boil the water! First, bring the water to a boil, then add 1 tablespoon of salt!.
- Now, turn the heat to medium. Spread the pasta out around the edges of the pot and boil over medium heat so as not to burn it..
- [Point #1] Boil for 2 minutes less than the package instructions. Then, transfer to a frying pan before turning on the heat. Bring it to a boil..
- Slowly fry the pure olive oil and garlic in the frying pan over low to medium heat until fragrant!.
- Now, once fragrant, add the red chili pepper! Watch out; if you cook the chili peppers for too long, they'll burn!.
- [Point #2] Now, add 1 ladle of the pasta boiling liquid. The reason for this is to not cook the garlic and chili peppers longer than necessary..
- [Another reason] Now, the sauce will emulsify in the pan. It'll be easier from here on out!.
- [2 minutes before the pasta is done boiling] Take the pasta out early and toss it into the frying pan! Mix it up over low to medium heat..
- [Point #3] Lastly, turn off the heat, drizzle with the extra virgin olive oil, and mix it well..
- [Serving] Adjust the taste with salt and pepper while taste-testing, transfer to a plate, and enjoy!.
No related posts.