Recipe: Appetizing Chop Suey
You can cook Chop Suey using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chop Suey
- You need of pork tenderloin.
- Prepare of fresh green beans.
- It’s of celery.
- Prepare of tomatoes.
- It’s of scallions.
- Prepare of White rice.
Chop Suey step by step
- Cut pork into strips approximately 1 X 2 inches (bite size), in a small amount of oil brown just until no pink color is visible in a large enough pot to hold all ingredients except rice. Add about 1/2 tsp garlic salt to pork while browning, add enough water to pot, but not enough to cover pork, cover and simmer for twenty minutes..
- French the green beans(definitely the most time consuming part of this recipe, but necessary because I’ve tried frozen or canned and it’s just not the same). Cut celery on bias and add with beans to pork and cover continuing to simmer another 20 minutes..
- Cut scallions on bias approximately 1 inch, seed tomatoes and roughly chop, add to pot just long enough to warm through.
- Serve over cooked rice.
No related posts.