Easiest Way to Prepare Appetizing Kadai Paneer
You can have Kadai Paneer using 28 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Kadai Paneer
- Prepare of For Kadai Masala:.
- Prepare of coriander seeds.
- It’s of cumin seeds.
- Prepare of black pepper.
- It’s of cloves.
- Prepare of dried red chillies.
- It’s of kasuri methi.
- It’s of For Kadai Paneer Gravy:.
- Prepare of oil.
- Prepare of onion chopped.
- Prepare of tomato chopped.
- Prepare of ginger garlic paste.
- It’s of cinnamon stick.
- You need of cashews.
- Prepare of red chilli powder.
- You need of turmeric powder.
- It’s of salt.
- You need of Other Ingredients:.
- It’s of paneer (cottage cheese) cubed.
- Prepare of onion cubed and petals separated.
- Prepare of capasicum cubed.
- Prepare of butter.
- It’s of oil.
- Prepare of green chillies sliced.
- It’s of salt.
- Prepare of sugar.
- It’s of chopped coriander leaves.
- It’s of cuushed kasuri methi.
Kadai Paneer instructions
- In a small kadai or pan, dry roast the spices for kadai masala on medium heat until aromatic..
- Remove kadai from heat and transfer the roasted spices to a grinder. Let it cool down a bit and then grind to a semi fine powder. Keep it aside..
- Heat 2 tsp oil in a pan. Add cinnamon and cashews. Fry for few seconds. Then add chopped onions and fry till they turn translucent. Add red chilli powder, turmeric powder, chopped tomatoes and salt. Cook till tomatoes are soft. Add ginger garlic paste and saute for two minutes..
- Remove the pan from the heat. Allow the spice mix (I.e. onion-tomato mix) to cool and then blend to a smooth paste or puree. Set this aside..
- In a frying pan or skillet heat 1 tbsp oil. Add the paneer cubes and fry them on a slow medium heat for 2 minutes or until light golden brown. Remove and keep aside..
- In the same pan add cubed onions, capsicums and fry for two minutes or until half done..
- Now in a kadai or any other pan melt 1 tsp butter with 1/2 tbsp oil on medium heat. Add sliced green chillies and saute for few seconds..
- Then add the onion-tomato paste and saute for two minutes..
- Next, add the kadai masala you have prepared earlier. Stir well and cook for 2-3 minutes..
- Now add the sauteed onion & capasicum cubes along with the paneer cubes. Mix them with the gravy well..
- Add 1/2 cup water (or as required) with 1 tsp sugar and salt to taste. Give a good stir and cook covered on a medium flame for 4-5 minutes or until the gravy thickens..
- Finally add chopped coriander leaves and crushed kasuri methi. Cover and turn off the flame..
- Enjoy the kadai paneer hot with roti, naan, paratha or steamed rice..
No related posts.