Recipe: Tasty Chicken Chop Suey With Fried Rice
Chicken Chop Suey With Fried Rice.
You can have Chicken Chop Suey With Fried Rice using 22 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Chop Suey With Fried Rice
- Prepare 1/2 kg of chicken boneless thinly sliced.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of oil.
- It’s 1 tbsp of corn starch.
- Prepare 1 of oinon chopped.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic minced.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of milk.
- Prepare 2 of e chicken broth.
- You need 1 tbsp of fish sauce.
- Prepare 1 of carrot chopped.
- You need 1 of cabbage chopped.
- Prepare 1 of Green Bell Pepper.
- You need 2 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- It’s 1/2 cup of mushrooms.
- Prepare of Salt and black pepper powder as per taste.
- You need 1 tbsp of parsley chopped.
- It’s of Corn starch solution.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- You need 3 tbsp of milk.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of corn starch.
- You need 3 tbsp of soy sauce.
- It’s of Mix together corn starch solution.
Chicken Chop Suey With Fried Rice step by step
- In a bowl add chicken,corn starch and soy sauce mix well..
- Heat oil in large pan.stir fry chicken pieces until light golden brown..
- Add oinon and Garlic saute until oinon is soft..
- Add chicken broth and fish sauce bring a boil, then simmer over low heat..
- Add carrot cover and cook for 5 minutes..
- Add cabbage, mushrooms cook for 5 minutes..
- Add the corn starch solution, oyster sauce and parsley..
- Season with salt and pepper to your taste..
- Add soy sauce if you needed..
- Simmer for few minutes vegetable are cooked and the sauce has thickened..
- Chicken chop suey is ready..
- Serve hot with Fried Rice..
No related posts.