Recipe: Appetizing 5-Ingredient Chop Suey Ramen
5-Ingredient Chop Suey Ramen.
You can cook 5-Ingredient Chop Suey Ramen using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of 5-Ingredient Chop Suey Ramen
- Prepare of Thinly siced pork offcuts.
- You need of leaves Chinese cabbage.
- It’s of Carrot.
- You need of bunch Bok choy.
- You need of as much (to taste) Wood ear mushrooms.
- You need of Ginger.
- Prepare of Vegetable oil.
- You need of ☆Weipa (Chinese Soup Stock).
- It’s of ☆Oyster sauce.
- You need of ☆Soy sauce.
- It’s of ☆Sake.
- It’s of Katakuriko slurry.
- You need of enough for 2 people Uncooked fresh ramen noodles (with soy sauce flavoring packet).
- Prepare of Sesame oil.
5-Ingredient Chop Suey Ramen instructions
- Cut the chinese cabbage and qinggengsai in half from the center, and then cut into 5 cm pieces. Cut the carrots in half vertically, and then thinly slice..
- Re-hydrate the kikurage ear wood mushrooms in hot water, and remove the hard parts. Cut the ginger into small strips..
- Start to boil hot water for the ramen and for the soup. Add the ramen soup stock to the ramen serving bowl..
- Make the an sauce. Add vegetable oil to a deep pot. After the oil has warmed up, add the ginger and pork and give it a quick stir, then add the carrots and sauté..
- Once it has mostly cooked through, add the Chinese cabbage and bok choy, cooking the stems first before adding in the leafy parts. Add in the kikurage ear wood mushrooms, 1 cup water, and the ☆ ingredients..
- Once the vegetables have cooked through, add the katakuriko slurry to thicken, and add in a bit of sesame oil as a finishing touch..
- Boil the ramen. Strain in a sieve after boiling, pour hot water into the ramen serving bowl, and add in the noodles. Top with the sauce (finished in Step 6), and it is done..
No related posts.