Recipe: Yummy Sweet Glazed Chicken Tenders
Sweet Glazed Chicken Tenders.
You can cook Sweet Glazed Chicken Tenders using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sweet Glazed Chicken Tenders
- It’s of chicken tenderloins (aka strips) – raw.
- It’s of ketchup (I used organic).
- You need of honey.
- It’s of packed brown sugar.
- It’s of yellow mustard.
- Prepare of apple cider vinegar.
- It’s of worcestershire sauce.
- You need of Garlic and onion powders to taste (I used about 1/2 tsp each).
Sweet Glazed Chicken Tenders instructions
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and grease lightly (I was out of cooking spray today so used Crisco which worked out fine)..
- Place ketchup and honey in a microwave safe bowl. Microwave 1 minute (this heats the honey helping it combine easier)..
- Place all other ingredients except chicken tenders in bowl. Stir to combine until no brown sugar lumps remain..
- Add chicken to bowl. Gently turn and stir to coat chicken in sauce (I used my hand to ensure I was gently with the pieces)..
- Arrange chicken on baking sheet, not touching. Place in oven. Bake until chicken is cooked through, about 15-20 minutes depending on size of tenders..
- If desired, turn on broiler for last couple minutes to really caramelize the tops. I didn't bother with this step since my son was eating them. Serve with desired sides and enjoy!.
No related posts.