Easiest Way to Make Perfect Banana flower ghanto (mocha ghanto)(pure veg)
Banana flower ghanto (mocha ghanto)(pure veg). This is banana flower recipe.this tastes good with both rooti and rice. watch step by step and leave a comment. Veg Noodles Recipe ❤ Chilli Garlic Hakka Noodles prepared by Grandma and Mom Banana flower recipe in bengali style/Daler bora diye mochar ghonto.
So watch its step by step recipe and make it at home. Bangali KOLAR MOCHA GHANTO Recipe by Grandmother The banana flower is a large, dark purple-red blossom that grows from the end of a bunch of bananas. You can cook Banana flower ghanto (mocha ghanto)(pure veg) using 19 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Banana flower ghanto (mocha ghanto)(pure veg)
- You need 2 of banana flower (mocha).
- It’s 2 of potatoes.
- It’s 1/2 of coconut.
- You need 8 of chilli paste.
- Prepare 4 of slitted green chillies.
- You need 2 tsp of ginger paste.
- Prepare As per taste of salt.
- Prepare 1&1/2 tsp of turmeric.
- Prepare 2 tsp of kashmiri red chilli powder.
- It’s 1/3 tsp of garam masala powder.
- It’s 2 of dry red chillies.
- It’s 4 of bay leaves.
- It’s 2 of cardamom.
- You need 1 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- It’s 1 tbsp of cumin powder or paste.
- Prepare 1 cup of chickpeas (soaked in water and then boiled adding salt).
- It’s 1 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of ghee.
- You need 2/3 cup of mustard oil.
Its leaves snugly enclose delicate, sweetly scented flowers. Mochar Ghonto, also known as Kolar Mocha and Banana Flower Sabzi is a healthy, rich in iron and traditional Bengali food item. This dish brings you the taste of our land; a subtle yet fiery cuisine, rich and traditional in its cores; the Bangla cuisine. Best indian veg recipe Bengali traditional mocha ghanto(Banana flower)/Simple tasty arbi ki sabzi.
Banana flower ghanto (mocha ghanto)(pure veg) instructions
- Chop banana flower. Soak into water overnight. Then boil for 15 minutes and drain water,let it cool and then drain out maximum water smashing by hand. Cut potatoes into small pieces. Add oil in a pan. Fry potatoes adding salt and turneric powder. Keep aside..
- Add dry red chillies, bay leaves, cumin seeds and cardamom into oil. Saute for 30 seconds. Add ginger, chilli paste. Saute for 1. Grate coconut. Add chickpeas and after 1 minute add coconut Into oil..
- Cook well. Add potatoes and banana flower. Add salt, turneric,red chilli powder. Cook well in low flame using lid and stirring in between. Add sugar and cumin powder, slitted green chillies. Cook well. Small some potato pieces..
- Add 1/2 glass of water. Cook in medium and low flame using lid and stirring in between till water will evaporate. Add garam masala powder and ghee. Serve with hot rice or roti..
Add boiled mocha or banana fiower. Banana flower beneficial for neural disorders, healthy uterus, gastrointestinal health, menstrual problems and weight loss. Banana flower is an inherent to Andes Mountains of Colombia. The flower is large which grows from the end of the bunch of bananas and has a dark purple red blossom. The banana flower is also known as a banana blossom or heart, but frankly, I didn't even know banana trees had flowers.
No related posts.