Easiest Way to Cook Yummy Dijon and Brown Sugar Glazed Pork Loin
Dijon and Brown Sugar Glazed Pork Loin.
You can cook Dijon and Brown Sugar Glazed Pork Loin using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Dijon and Brown Sugar Glazed Pork Loin
- You need of centre loin pork roast.
- Prepare of water.
- It’s of Dijon Mustard.
- You need of brown sugar.
- You need of medium onion.
- It’s of medium tomato.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
Dijon and Brown Sugar Glazed Pork Loin instructions
- Trim the fat of the roast, leaving maximum 1/4 inch of fat the most.
- Season the pork loin with salt and pepper, add the water and roast the pork loin in a closed roasting pan in a 425 F degree oven for about 1/2 hour. Roast the tomato and onion with the pork loin for roasted vegetable garnish..
- Mix the Dijon Mustard in a bowl with the brown sugar and brush the surface of the roast with the sauce.
- Return the roast into the oven, lower the temperature to 325 F and roast till the internal temperature is 140-160 F (about 15-20 minutes).
- Serve with your favourite sides or salad.
No related posts.