Easiest Way to Prepare Delicious Breakfast platter
Breakfast platter. A breakfast platter refers to the way breakfast is served and displayed either on a table or on a buffet line. Serving trays allow for pleasing presentation of the food, and allow a number of different people. See more ideas about Breakfast platter, Indian food recipes, Dosa.
Rishon is here to style an IHOP. Your Breakfast Platter stock images are ready. Download all free or royalty-free photos and vectors. You can cook Breakfast platter using 50 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Breakfast platter
- Prepare of Masala dosa.
- It’s 1 cup of boiled and mashed potatoes.
- You need 1/2 cup of onions.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of tomatoes.
- It’s 1 of chopped green chillies.
- It’s 1 tsp of chopped garlic.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chilli powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chopped cilantro.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- You need of Salt as required.
- It’s of Oil as required.
- It’s of Dosa batter.
- Prepare of Rava Masala Dosa.
- You need 1/2 cup of semolina.
- Prepare 1.5 tbsp of flour.
- It’s 1.5 tbsp of rice flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- It’s 1/8 tsp of Asafoetida.
- Prepare 2 strands of Curry leaves.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Chopped coriander.
- You need 1 tsp of Chopped green chillies.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Chopped onions.
- It’s of Ghee as required.
- It’s of Potato masala as required.
- Prepare of Coconut chutney.
- You need 1 cup of coconut.
- Prepare 1/4 of roasted Bengal gram.
- It’s 1 of green chilli.
- It’s 1 of garlic.
- You need Half of inch Ginger.
- It’s of Salt as required.
- You need of Chilli tomato chutney.
- Prepare 1 cup of tomatoes.
- You need 4-5 of red chilli.
- It’s 2 tsp of tamarind paste.
- You need 3 of garlic cloves.
- It’s of Salt as required.
- It’s 2 tsp of oil.
- You need of Tempering.
- You need 1 tsp of oil.
- You need 1/2 tsp of mustard seeds.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of urad dal.
- It’s Pinch of asafoetida.
- Prepare 1 strands of for curry leaves.
- You need of Black coffee.
- You need 1 tbsp of finely ground coffee powder.
- You need 2 cup of water.
- You need of Pongal and poori recipe already shared.
Use them in commercial designs under lifetime, perpetual & worldwide rights. Anti- Aging Breakfast Platter. by Tarla Dalal. Choose from our popular Breakfast Platters including croissants, pastries, tarts and more. The selection and variety available in our breakfast platters means there's something for every taste.
Breakfast platter instructions
- For potato masala, take a khadai and add required oil. Once oil is hot add chopped garlic, onions wait until onions are translucent..
- Then add tomato salt once tomatoes are mushy, add turmeric powder green chilli red chilli powder garam masala and cook until raw smell is no more then add required amount of water as per your consistency and adjust. Finally add the chopped cilantro and serve warm with dosa..
- For masala dosa stick tawa and pour scoop full of dosa batter and toast brown on both sides with ghee. Potato masala in between and roll it..
- For rava masala dosa add all the ingredients given above in a bowl and mix well with the required amount of water and rest for about 30 minutes then make ek dosa on the way make sure both side are completely brown then add potato masala and roll the dosa..
- For White chutney, add all the ingredients to blender and add required amount of water. Grind it to smooth paste..
- For chilli tomato chutney in a pan add oil and garlic tomatoes red chilli tamarind pulp and salt try until tomatoes and cool down completely and grinder to fine paste..
- Take a vessel and heat 2 cups of water, upto boiling point. Add the coffee powder and close the lid. Let the coffee rest for 5 to 10 mins. Strain the coffee with filter and have it with mild honey or sugar as per your preference..
Download Breakfast platter stock photos at the best stock photography agency with millions of premium high quality, royalty-free stock photos, images and pictures at reasonable prices. Selection of sweet scones topped with strawberry jam, whipped cream and grated cheddar cheese, savoury scones topped with grated cheese. Real breakfast is served on a platter—a jumbo platter with tasty scrambled eggs, hash browns, eight mini pancakes, and your choice of country grilled sausage or three slices of bacon. Set yourself up in style with a protein-packed start of sizzling sausage, scrambled eggs and hash browns with mouth-watering toasted muffins to finish. Our brunch this morning was roasted chicken sausages flavored with oregano, sauteed shredded cabbage, boiled egg, cucumber and lightly sauteed apple slices.
No related posts.