Recipe: Tasty Island Glazed Pork Tenderloin
Island Glazed Pork Tenderloin.
You can have Island Glazed Pork Tenderloin using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Island Glazed Pork Tenderloin
- Prepare of pork tenderloin.
- It’s of olive oil.
- You need of Rub :.
- You need of ground cumin.
- You need of chili powder.
- It’s of salt.
- You need of ground cinnamon.
- It’s of pepper.
- You need of smoked paprika.
- It’s of Glaze :.
- You need of brown sugar.
- You need of pineapple juice (could substitute orange juice).
- Prepare of garlic, minced.
- Prepare of sriracha.
- Prepare of liquid smoke.
- Prepare of ground ginger.
- You need of salt.
Island Glazed Pork Tenderloin step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F. If you have an oven safe skillet, then place the oil in it and set it on the stove over med-high heat. If you do not have an oven safe skillet, then just place the oil in a normal large skillet and prepare a baking pan by lining with foil and spraying with non-stick cooking spray and set aside..
- In a small bowl, combine the rub ingredients. Sprinkle it on all sides of the tenderloin. In a medium bowl, whisk together the glaze ingredients and set it aside..
- Once the oil in the skillet is hot, place the tenderloin in the skillet and sear it on all sides..
- Once the tenderloin is browned on all sides, if your not using an oven safe skillet, then transfer it to the prepared baking pan. Place in oven and bake for about 20 minutes. Then, remove from the oven, drizzle the glaze over the tenderloin and continue to bake for an additional 10-15 minutes, or until it's reached an internal temperature of at least 145°F..
- Allow the tenderloin to rest for 5 or so minutes, then slice it into 1 inch thick slices and serve. Refrigerate any leftovers..
No related posts.