Recipe: Perfect Pork Caldereta
You can have Pork Caldereta using 19 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pork Caldereta
- You need 1 kg of lean pork cut into cubes.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cooking oil.
- It’s 1 of medium red onion sliced.
- You need 4 cloves of garlic crushed.
- It’s 500 ml of rice washings.
- You need 1 cup of sliced potatoes.
- It’s 1 cup of sliced carrots.
- It’s 1/2 cup of frozen green peas.
- Prepare 85 g of liver spread.
- It’s 1 of beef cube.
- You need 100 g of tomato paste.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of sliced red chilli, or to liking.
- You need 4 of bay leaves.
- It’s 1 of red bell peppper.
- It’s 1 of green bell pepper.
- You need 1/4 cup of sliced olives.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of capers.
Pork Caldereta step by step
- Heat the oil and pan fry the pork until they turn a bit brown..
- Add the onion and garlic and sautee for 3 minutes..
- Add the rice washing and let simmer until meat is cooked..
- Add the potatoes and carrots and green peas. Mix and simmer for 5 mins..
- Stir in the liver spread, beef cube, tomato paste, black pepper, salt and red chilli..
- Put the remaining ingredients and let simmer for another 5 mins..
- Serve hot over steamed rice. Enjoy!.
No related posts.