How to Cook Appetizing Pork Caldereta
You can have Pork Caldereta using 19 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pork Caldereta
- Prepare of lean pork cut into cubes.
- You need of cooking oil.
- It’s of medium red onion sliced.
- It’s of garlic crushed.
- Prepare of rice washings.
- Prepare of sliced potatoes.
- You need of sliced carrots.
- Prepare of frozen green peas.
- Prepare of liver spread.
- It’s of beef cube.
- Prepare of tomato paste.
- You need of ground black pepper.
- Prepare of salt.
- Prepare of sliced red chilli, or to liking.
- Prepare of bay leaves.
- It’s of red bell peppper.
- It’s of green bell pepper.
- Prepare of sliced olives.
- It’s of capers.
Pork Caldereta step by step
- Heat the oil and pan fry the pork until they turn a bit brown..
- Add the onion and garlic and sautee for 3 minutes..
- Add the rice washing and let simmer until meat is cooked..
- Add the potatoes and carrots and green peas. Mix and simmer for 5 mins..
- Stir in the liver spread, beef cube, tomato paste, black pepper, salt and red chilli..
- Put the remaining ingredients and let simmer for another 5 mins..
- Serve hot over steamed rice. Enjoy!.
No related posts.