How to Prepare Yummy Glazed Pork Medallions
Glazed Pork Medallions.
You can have Glazed Pork Medallions using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Glazed Pork Medallions
- You need of pork tenderloin.
- It’s of salt.
- It’s of reduced-sugar orange marmalade.
- It’s of cider vinegar.
- You need of Worcestershire sauce.
- You need of fresh ginger root, minced.
- You need of crushed red pepper flakes.
- It’s of cooking spray.
Glazed Pork Medallions instructions
- Cut pork into 1"slices and flatten to 1/4" thickness; sprinkle with salt..
- In large nonstick skillet, coat with cooking spray. Cook pork in batches until tender. Reduce heat to low; return all meat to skillet..
- Combine remaining ingredients. Pour over pork and turn to coat. Heat through..
No related posts.