Recipe: Yummy Orange Creamsicle Poke Cake
Orange Creamsicle Poke Cake. Orange Creamsicle Poke Cake is the perfect dessert for warm days. This cool, creamy and delicious orange cake recipe will not last long when you share it at parties or picnics this year. I love a good poke cake!!!
This orange poke cake is a fluffy white cake infused with orange flavor and topped with a quick and easy vanilla frosting making it taste just like our With warm weather approaching, I've got summery flavors on my mind which is how I came up with this orange creamsicle poke cake. This easy Orange Creamsicle Poke Cake is a wonderful addition to all your summer parties! A lovely vanilla cake that is bursting with orange flavor and topped with a fluffy orange and vanilla frosting that no one will be able to resist! You can have Orange Creamsicle Poke Cake using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Orange Creamsicle Poke Cake
- It’s 15.25 of vanilla cake mix.
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- It’s 1 cup of milk.
- It’s 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of orange zest.
- Prepare 3.4 oz of orange jello.
- You need 1 1/4 cup of boiling water.
- You need 1/3 cup of fresh squeezed orange juice.
- It’s 15 oz of can of undrained mandarin oranges.
- It’s 3.5 oz of vanilla pudding mix.
- It’s 8 oz of cool whip.
Do you like orange creamsicles? if you do then you'll love this recipe. The flavor is JUST like what you remember! Is there anything more summery than an orange creamsicle?? What originated as a creamy, dreamy vanilla and orange popsicle has turned into a cult favorite flavor combo that we are thrilled to be playing around with.
Orange Creamsicle Poke Cake instructions
- Prepare cake as directed substitute vanilla milk for water and add orange zest..
- Bake according to directions and allow to cool for 10 minutes..
- Poke holes in top of cake..
- Combine jello mix and boiling water in bowl. Add in orange juice..
- Pour slowly over cake and refrigerate for 3 hours..
- Beat mandarins and pudding mix until combined..
- Gently fold in cool whip.
- Spread over cake and refrigerate 30 minutes longer..
Inspired by orangesicles, our orange cream poke cake will melt in your mouth, not down your shirt. Poke cake all over with fork or wooden skewer. This Orange Creamsicle Poke Cake is insanely delicious, moist and topped with whipped cream. The orange jello and vanilla pudding takes it over the top. We probably should get back to the Orange Creamsicle Poke Cake recipe.
No related posts.