How to Cook Yummy Beef Liver with Sweet Chilli
Beef Liver with Sweet Chilli.
You can have Beef Liver with Sweet Chilli using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Beef Liver with Sweet Chilli
- You need 1/2 kg of beef liver.
- You need of Sweet chilli onions.
- It’s 1 of green pepper.
- You need A few of tomatoes.
- Prepare of Frying oil.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt.
Beef Liver with Sweet Chilli step by step
- Tip: Soak your sliced liver over night in milk to keep it moist when frying..
- In a mixture of coconut oil and garlic parsley butter, fry the onions, pepper and tomato, add salt and pepper. Once browned, add ur sweet chilli sauce and set aside in a plate..
- Now, drain liver of the milk, pat dry with a clean dry kitchen towel or paper. Season with kapana, dip in flour and Fry In the same pan, add bit butter or oil if need be….
- Once done, then spread the onions and mix over and enjoy.
No related posts.