Easiest Way to Make Tasty Glazed Salmon
You can cook Glazed Salmon using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Glazed Salmon
- You need of salmon fillets.
- You need of butter.
- Prepare of brown sugar.
- You need of clove honey.
- Prepare of soy sauce.
- It’s of ground ginger.
- You need of dijon mustard.
- Prepare of salt and pepper.
- You need of garlic powder.
Glazed Salmon step by step
- Prepare glaze by melting butter in a skillet, then adding all other ingredients except salmon on low heat. Takes about 5 minutes for all to combine.
- Once glaze is finished allow to sit and cool about 10 min..
- Place salmon on top of tin foil, add glaze over the top and wrap completely in foil. Let sit in the fridge at least an hour. I prefer 2 hours..
- After 1-2 hrs in fridge, keeping salmon wrapped in the foil place on cookie sheet and bake in preheated oven at 450°F for 20 minutes..
- Enjoy! I always have a strawberry salad with mine ;).
No related posts.