Easiest Way to Cook Yummy Glazed Ham
You can cook Glazed Ham using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Glazed Ham
- You need of as needed Half or whole ham.
- It’s of Jam: apricot is my favorite, but others work well too.
- Prepare of Apple cider vinegar.
- You need of Spicy mustard (any variety).
- Prepare of Ground cloves.
Glazed Ham instructions
- Prepare ham by locating the fat cap and slicing the top layer of rind off, but leave a layer of the fat over the meat..
- Next cut a cross hatch (diamond) pattern across the fat layer, but not through the meat..
- Bake the ham covered at 350°F according to cooking time for the weight of your ham. Will take about 10 minutes per pound..
- Mix glaze ingredients and set aside until last hour of cooking time..
- ***When about one hour is remaining for the cooking time, remove cover and begin basting the ham with the glaze every 15 minutes***.
- Let ham rest 20 minutes or so before slicing and serving..
No related posts.