Recipe: Perfect Best T Bone Steak with Hash Browns
Best T Bone Steak with Hash Browns.
You can have Best T Bone Steak with Hash Browns using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Best T Bone Steak with Hash Browns
- Prepare T 4 of rib eye pieces bone steaks or steaks (around 100 to 150 grams each).
- Prepare of salt pepper and , to season.
- You need of oil for brushing pan.
- Prepare 4 of eggs large.
- It’s ½ cup of milk whole.
- It’s of salt pepper and , to season.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of butter.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of flat leaf parsley chopped fresh.
- It’s 5 tablespoons of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 680 grams of potatoes boiling , peeled and sliced into cubes ½ inchs.
- You need 2 tablespoons of garlic minced.
- You need 2 teaspoons of salt.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of black pepper freshly ground.
Best T Bone Steak with Hash Browns instructions
- Season steaks on all sides with salt and pepper right before cooking. Brush grill pan or cast iron pan with oil and heat over medium-high heat. Put 1 to 2 pieces steak on the pan and cook for 4 to 6 minutes on each side, longer if desired. Remove steaks and let rest for 5 to 10 minutes before serving. Repeat with the remaining steaks..
- Make the creamy eggs: Whisk eggs together with milk, salt, and pepper in a bowl until well combined..
- Melt butter in a small nonstick skillet over medium-low heat. Pour in egg mixture and gently stir with a heatproof rubber spatula. Continue cooking, stirring occasionally, until the eggs have set but still remain soft and creamy. Sprinkle parsley on top..
- Make the hash browns: Melt butter in a large sauté pan. Add potatoes, garlic, salt, and pepper. Cook over medium-low heat for 15 to 20 minutes, turning occasionally with a flat spatula, until the potatoes are evenly browned and cooked through. (Allow the potatoes to cook for 5 minutes before turning for the first time.) Turn off heat..
- To assemble, arrange steaks on individual platters. Put equal portions of creamy eggs and hash browns on the side of each plate..
- Visit @ http://recipesnfood.com/explore-recipes/best-t-bone-steak-with-hash-browns/.
No related posts.