Easiest Way to Cook Tasty Balsamic Honey Glazed Chicken with Rice
Balsamic Honey Glazed Chicken with Rice.
You can cook Balsamic Honey Glazed Chicken with Rice using 23 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Balsamic Honey Glazed Chicken with Rice
- You need of chicken legs.
- Prepare of red, green, yellow peppers.
- Prepare of onion.
- You need of rice.
- Prepare of water.
- It’s of crushed tomatoes.
- Prepare of olive oil, extra virgin.
- It’s of chicken stock (concentrate).
- You need of vegetable stock (concentrate).
- You need of apple cider vinegar.
- It’s of balsamic vinegar.
- Prepare of honey.
- You need of oregano.
- It’s of herbes de provence.
- Prepare of cayenne pepper.
- You need of garlic.
- It’s of salt.
- Prepare of black pepper.
- Prepare of Glaze.
- You need of honey.
- You need of Dijon mustard.
- Prepare of balsamic vinegar.
- Prepare of ketchup.
Balsamic Honey Glazed Chicken with Rice instructions
- Dice the onion, peppers and garlic into very small pieces.
- In a hot, deep saucepan add olive oil and sauté the vegetables at medium low heat adding salt, black pepper and a teaspoon of the honey. Cook until tender..
- Add crushed tomatoes, water, stocks, spices, and vinegars. Increase heat to medium high..
- Add chicken legs and bring to a boil..
- Reduce heat to medium and cover. Simmer until chicken is cooked through. (15-20 minutes)..
- When the chicken is nearly done, heat up a cast iron skillet to medium low. Add remaining honey, balsamic vinegar, Dijon and ketchup and whisk quickly until it forms a sticky syrup..
- Remove the chicken from the saucepan and transfer to skillet. Spoon the glaze onto the chicken..
- Add the rice to the saucepan containing the braising liquid and bring to a boil for 5 minutes. Cover and reduce to low for 10 minutes..
- Meanwhile, put the skillet with the chicken under the broiler until the glaze browns and bubbles. Reduce oven to 150°F..
- Serve the chicken on top of the rice. Serves four to six people..
No related posts.