Recipe: Appetizing Honey-Balsamic Glazed Carrots
Honey-Balsamic Glazed Carrots.
You can cook Honey-Balsamic Glazed Carrots using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Honey-Balsamic Glazed Carrots
- It’s of thick baby carrots.
- Prepare of butter; cubed.
- Prepare of pinch of sugar.
- Prepare of honey.
- You need of aged balsamic vinegar.
- You need of of salt.
Honey-Balsamic Glazed Carrots step by step
- Cover carrots in a sauce pot with cold water and sugar. Boil carrots until 90% complete..
- Melt butter over medium heat in a large saute pan until butter starts to lightly brown and bubble. Add carrots and toss. Add a small pinch of salt and sugar. Toss..
- Do not worry about measuring the honey or vinegar. Add enough honey to generously coat the carrots as you toss them in the saute pan. Repeat with vinegar, but only use as little that is needed to lightly coat the carrots. Cook on medium-low heat for 30 seconds to a minute..
- Variations; Brown sugar, maple, agave, red wine vinegar, pesto, mustard, dill, tarragon, basil, parsley, apple cider, molasses, malt vinegar, bourbon.
No related posts.