Recipe: Appetizing Orange Glazed Pork Tenderloin
Orange Glazed Pork Tenderloin.
You can have Orange Glazed Pork Tenderloin using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Orange Glazed Pork Tenderloin
- Prepare of 1 pound tenderloin.
- You need of marinade.
- Prepare of white wine.
- Prepare of orange squeezed & zested.
- Prepare of fresh graded black pepper.
- Prepare of kosher salt.
- It’s of orange marmalade.
- Prepare of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare of olive oil.
- Prepare of sprig fresh thyme.
Orange Glazed Pork Tenderloin step by step
- start by adding all ingredientd together in a ziplock bag, cut any fat off tenderloin add to marinade. Ziplock bag up and message your meat for a few secinds. I like to marinade atleast 2-4 hrs overnight is better but nit necessary.
- preheat oven to 425.
- heat a hot oven safe skillet on high heat with 1 tbspn olive oil, take your pork tenderloin out of bag shake off any excess marinade, season with more pepper, italian seasonings sear each side about 3minutes. you want to get a nice crust and color then pop into 425 oven 20-25 min..
- if your wanting more marmalade brush more marmalade on top with a brush..
No related posts.