Recipe: Yummy Easy homemade doughnuts
Easy homemade doughnuts. Really quick and easy donuts made from ingredients you probably already have. Making homemade glazed doughnuts is easier than you think. Making donuts from scratch is so much easier than you think.
Pour the chocolate doughnut mixture in the muffin tin holes, circling around the paper balls and being careful not to cover them.. Doughnuts Without Yeast Recipes on Yummly Buttermilk Doughnuts, Cake Doughnuts, Spiced Pumpkin Doughnuts. You can cook Easy homemade doughnuts using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy homemade doughnuts
- It’s 2 tbsp of active dry yeast.
- You need 1/2 cup of of fresh warm milk.
- You need 2 cup of flour.
- You need 2/3 tsp of sugar.
- It’s 4 tbsp of melted butter.
- Prepare of warm water.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- You need pinch of of salt.
- Prepare of oil for frying.
Easy Homemade Buttermilk Old Fashioned DoughnutsThe Domestic Rebel. Recipe with video instructions: Easy, homemade, doughnuts – what more could you want? These simple doughnuts filled with a homemade custard recipe to die for are the perfect sweet treat to eat. How to Make Serious Eats – Easy Homemade Doughnuts.
Easy homemade doughnuts step by step
- In a small bowl, add the yeast, 3 tablespoonful of flour, 5 tablespoons of warm water and mix together. Cover and leave in a warm place to rise and double and begin to form small bubbles in it. Then set aside Tip: this mixture is called a ''starter''. It shows you how active the yeast is and also kick-starts the leavening(rising) process of the dough.
- Into another large bowl, add the remaining flour, sugar and salt,mix well.
- Now add the egg, warm milk, melted butter and the yeast batter(starter). Mix thoroughly for about 10 minutes, then fold the sticky dough into a rough ball & place in a greased bowl.Cover with a clean napkin or nylon, tilt to one side and leave for about 1 hour until the dough doubles in size..
- When the dough has risen, place on a floured table; flatten with your palms and rub a little flour on the sticky flattened dough. You can also flatten with a rolling pin, but the first method yields fluffier donuts.If the dough is too sticky for your liking, you can add a little flour and fold it into the dough..
- Now using a a biscuit cutter or the wide top of a glass cup, cut the flattened dough into doughnuts rounds and use a smaller cutter or bottle cap to cut the holes..
- If you want very large donuts, you can leave the donuts to rise for another 20 minutes,I left mine for 20mins.
- Heat up the oil until very hot- about 180º C (you can do an oil test by dropping a little of the dough in the oil, to see how fast it will fry) Now fry the donuts in the oil for 1 minutes on each side. Transfer into a sieve, lined with paper towels, to absorb excess oil..
- If you desire roll the doughnuts in sugar or any glaze of your choice and enjoy..
Recipe excerpted from Homemade Doughnuts: Techniques and Recipes for Making Sublime Donuts in Your Home Kitchen by Kamal Grant. My Favorite Homemade Doughnuts For National Doughnut Day. Keywords: dessert recipes, doughnut recipe, homemade doughnuts, easy doughnut recipe. Learn how to make doughnuts homemade. Here's How To Make Donuts at Home… Easy, homemade, doughnuts – what more could you want?
No related posts.