Recipe: Delicious Indian Mattar Paneer – Green Peas & Cottage Cheese Curry
Indian Mattar Paneer – Green Peas & Cottage Cheese Curry. Muttar Paneer — easliy one of the most loved Indian vegetarian curries! This recipe has a refreshing mint and cilantro flavor that is just out of this. Mattar (peas) Paneer (cheese) is a popular main course Indian dish, made with green peas, paneer, and a creamy blend of spices.
Muttar Paneer – easily one of the most loved Indian vegetarian curries! Matar paneer made in restaurant style. This mutter paneer is so good, delicious, creamy & flavor packed!!! You can have Indian Mattar Paneer – Green Peas & Cottage Cheese Curry using 28 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Indian Mattar Paneer – Green Peas & Cottage Cheese Curry
- Prepare of Paneer.
- It’s of Green Peas (Frozen Mix Veggies is also okay).
- Prepare of Tomatoes (diced or crushed).
- It’s of Water.
- It’s of [Curry Paste] – processed in a blender.
- You need of Red or Green Chillies.
- Prepare of Ginger.
- It’s of Garlic.
- Prepare of Turmeric Root.
- Prepare of Red or Yellow Onions.
- You need of [Mixed Spices] – mix well.
- You need of Garam Masala.
- It’s of Coriander Powder.
- You need of Cumin Powder.
- You need of Black Pepper Powder.
- You need of White Pepper Powder.
- You need of Salt.
- You need of [Aromatics].
- You need of Cardamom Pods.
- It’s of Star Anise.
- It’s of Caraway Seeds.
- Prepare of [Sauce].
- You need of Cooking Oil.
- Prepare of Butter or Ghee.
- You need of Yogurt.
- Prepare of Honey.
- It’s of Cream.
- Prepare of Salt.
Add ¾ cup boiled green peas or frozen peas. If using fresh peas, then you may need to boil them. Matar Paneer is one of the most popular paneer recipes where paneer (Indian cottage cheese) and matar (green peas) are simmered together in a luscious gravy made with tomatoes, onions and spices. I don't know what took me so long to share this recipe!
Indian Mattar Paneer – Green Peas & Cottage Cheese Curry step by step
- ONIONS: heat Cooking Oil and Butter in a pot or wok. Stir fry the Aromatics for 1 minute, and then add the Onions and fry until fragrant, soft and translucent. Then add the Mixed Spices and stir fry for 1 minute..
- CURRY PASTE: next, add the Curry Paste and cook until the the oil separates. Then add the Tomatoes and Water. Mix well and cook until the Tomatoes have soften and disintegrated..
- FINISHING: Next add the Paneer, Peas, Yogurt, Honey and Cream. Season with Salt and mix well. Continue to cook until the Sauce thickens. Serve with rice or Indian flat bread..
The combination of soft paneer and sweet. Matar Paneer is a popular Indian curry dish made with green peas and cottage cheese from the North Indian cuisine. Matar Paneer – Easy home style recipe. Add the paneer, water, and peas and bring to a boil. What a lovely, quick way to prepare paneer!
No related posts.