Recipe: Tasty Baked Mango Doughnuts with Mango Glaze
Baked Mango Doughnuts with Mango Glaze.
You can cook Baked Mango Doughnuts with Mango Glaze using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Baked Mango Doughnuts with Mango Glaze
- It’s 125 g of All Purpose Flour.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Mango puree.
- You need 1/2 cup of Buttermilk.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Canola Oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 150 g of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 of Egg beaten.
- You need 1/8 tsp of Salt.
- You need of For Mango Glaze.
- It’s 1 medium of ripe Mango chopped.
- Prepare 11/4 cup of powdered Sugar.
Baked Mango Doughnuts with Mango Glaze instructions
- Preheat oven to 180 deg and grease doughnut mould.
- In a bowl, mix flour, sugar, salt and baking powder. Keep it aside.
- In another bowl, blend egg, buttermilk, oil, mango puree until well combined.
- Gradually add dry ingredients and mix until well combined.
- Pour the batter into greased mould. Fill upto 2/3 level.
- Bake for 16-18 minutes until done.
- Allow donuts to cool for 30 minutes. Demould and cool completely.
- For mango glaze: Puree the chopped mangoes and add to sauce pan. Heat mango puree and sugar over low heat until mixture thickens and coats on back of spoon.
- Allow glaze to cool lightly. Now coat donuts with mango glaze.
- Garnish with sprinklers or nuts.Serve as is or serve cold. Tastes best when served cold.
No related posts.