Recipe: Tasty Fluffy Doughnuts
You can cook Fluffy Doughnuts using 15 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fluffy Doughnuts
- It’s of all purpose flour.
- It’s of satchet dry yeast (10g).
- It’s of salt.
- It’s of sugar.
- Prepare of vanilla essence.
- Prepare of orange zest.
- It’s of large egg.
- It’s of butter.
- Prepare of milk.
- It’s of Oil for deep frying.
- You need of Frosting:.
- It’s of icing sugar.
- You need of melted butter.
- It’s of milk depending how thick you like your glaze.
- Prepare of Gel colour of your choice or no colouring up to you.
Fluffy Doughnuts instructions
- Mix flour and all the dry ingredients in a large bowl..
- Melt butter & mix in all wet ingredients. Make sure the milk is warm so as to activate the yeast..
- Knead the dough till non sticky. Knead knead knead, the secret to supper soft doughnuts is in the kneading..
- Leave covered in a container in a warm place till the dough has risen and doubled in size..
- Knead the dough a few minutes just to knock out the air bubbles..
- Roll out dough and shape using a cookie cutter then leave for about 15 min. (place the shaped doughnuts on parchment paper so it remains in shape once it has risen second time).
- Deep fry in hot oil (not too hot) till golden brown both sides then drain..
- Mix your frosting ingredients in a deep bowl..
- Deep your doughnut and coat each side and place on a wire rack to drain excess glaze..
- Serve and enjoy..
No related posts.