How to Prepare Perfect Simple healthy protein pancakes
Simple healthy protein pancakes. Your search for the healthy breakfast solution is over, and it's comprised of three words: Healthy protein pancakes. OK, we know what you're thinking. The two words rarely get along in the same sentence—let alone in the same recipe.
Plus, the savory taste, combined with strawberry syrup, makes these pancakes mouthwatering. Protein pancakes are a healthy and well-balanced breakfast idea for a healthy lifestyle. So, I'm starting out my new year healthy eating habits early with these protein pancakes featuring PlantFusion protein powder! You can cook Simple healthy protein pancakes using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Simple healthy protein pancakes
- It’s of scoop whey protein vanilla.
- It’s of egg whites.
- You need of cottage cheese low fat.
- Prepare of oats.
- You need of milk.
- Prepare of berries.
Three-ingredient banana protein pancakes have taken the internet and healthy kitchens by storm. That's because they take just minutes to make. Although it depends in your macro targets, the best thing about protein pancakes is probably the fact you can replace the simple carbs. These chocolate protein pancakes topped with strawberries by Jennifer Meyering are simple yet decadent.
Simple healthy protein pancakes step by step
- mix all ingredients together in a blender (except berries).
- heat up a pan with a tiny bit of butter..
- put on the mixture and fry it for a few minutes on each side (don't put on too much at a time. cottage cheese will make the pancake fluffy so too much batter will make it too thick)..
- add a bit of butter on the pan for each pancake.
- for additional flavor use berries or honey. enjoy!.
- will add correct nutritional facts later.
Protein pancakes are an excellent option if you're trying to cut some calories while eating a delicious meal. They use protein powder in place of flour to create healthier pancakes, and can be easily. "Not an experienced cook. These recipes sound pretty simple, maybe even I can do them. These protein packed pancakes are your new favorite recipe. Not only are these pancakes high in protein, but they are also low in calories.
No related posts.