Recipe: Perfect Homemade Simple Doughnuts
Homemade Simple Doughnuts.
You can have Homemade Simple Doughnuts using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Homemade Simple Doughnuts
- It’s of FOR THE DOUGHNUTS-.
- You need of All-purpose flour or Maida.
- Prepare of softened Butter.
- It’s of Yeast.
- You need of Powdered Sugar.
- It’s of lukewarm Milk.
- Prepare of Eggs.
- You need of Chocolate melted as required.
- You need of Powdered Sugar as required.
Homemade Simple Doughnuts instructions
- Add sugar, Yeast and milk to a mug, cover it up and allow it to prove. Add eggs and butter to the flour and mix until a crumbly mixture is formed..
- After about 5 minutes of waiting, add the flour and egg mix to the Yeast and milk mix little by little and keep mixing until done. Knead it until smooth and elastic. Cover it up with a cling film and keep it in a warm place to double up in size for nearly 2 hours or so..
- After 2 hours, roll out an almost 1 cm thick circle and cut out medium sized small discs. You get almost 18-19 of them from the above given measurements. Cover them up and allow them to puff up during the second rise for about 30 minutes or so. Deep fry them in hot oil on a medium to low heat only. Always remember not to fry them on a high heat..
- Use Chocolate glaze or Powdered Sugar glaze on top of each of these doughnuts and dust in some powdered sugar before serving them to your lovely kiddos..
No related posts.