Recipe: Yummy Taisen's mom's no noodle lasagna
Taisen's mom's no noodle lasagna. Keto No Noodle Lasagna Recipe – Craving lasagna on keto? One of my favorite parts of Christmas is the leftovers. Unfortunately with this dish, there were no leftovers left over.
Low-Carb and Keto No-Noodle Lasagna with Sausage and Basil was inspired by a series of finds at the grocery store, and this was so tasty! But usually I wouldn't share a new casserole recipe like this No-Noodle Lasagna with Sausage and Basil at this time of year, just when the weather is starting to. Learn how to make No-noodle vegetable lasagna & see the Smartpoints value of this great recipe. You can have Taisen's mom's no noodle lasagna using 12 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Taisen's mom's no noodle lasagna
- Prepare 2 can of Pillsbury crescent rolls.
- Prepare 1 lb of hamburger.
- Prepare 1 of round tube of mild or spicy sausage.
- It’s 1 of medium to large onion.
- Prepare 1 jar of spaghetti sauce (any kind) or tomato sauce.
- You need 1 of small curd cottage cheese (16 ounces). I use two because I really like this cheese instead of ricotta cheese. You can switch this to ricotta if you want.
- You need 1 of parmesan cheese.
- You need 2 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- You need 1 of italian seasoning to taste.
- Prepare 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- You need 1 of garlic powder to taste.
Trust us—you won't miss the noodles in this hearty vegetable lasagna recipe. All you need is some thinly sliced and perfectly roasted eggplant and zucchini, plus of course three types of cheese don't. Satisfy your craving for cheesy, indulgent lasagna with this noodle-less version. No-Noodle Eggplant Lasagna. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.
Taisen's mom's no noodle lasagna step by step
- Chop up onion.
- Fry the sausage and hamburger either together or separate. I did mine separate so I can tell the sausage is cooked all the way..
- While frying the hamburger and/or both together add in seasonings and onion towards the middle time frame.
- Drain the grease from both and put in a bowl. add in sauce. mix. taste. if it needs more seasoning add it in. set aside.
- In a bowl put cottage cheese, 1 egg and some parmesan cheese. mix well. set aside.
- Open the mozzarella cheese.
- Pre heat oven to 375.
- Grease a cookie sheet. open the crescent rolls..
- Using one can of crescent rolls stretch them out but not to thin and pinch together the seams as best as you can on the cookie sheet.
- Start your layers. I did 2 layers. meat mix, cottage cheese, parmesan cheese and then mozzarella cheese. repeat.
- When finished the layers take the second can of crescent rolls and carefully make a top. stretch carefully and pinch the seams. wrap up the ends and sides together. I have trouble with this but it can be done!!.
- When your done making sure it is sealed put it in the oven uncovered. cook until the top is a nice golden brown color. I did mine for about 35 minutes. pull it out and let it sit for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Slice it and serve. enjoy.
Read I Became the Hero's Mom with english scans. I Became the Hero's Mom Chapters. No noodle lasagna filled with colorful veggies all cooked in your pressure cooker. I like to use the springform pan, because I can remove the sides and slice into the lasagna a little easier. How Do I Make No Noodle Lasagna?
No related posts.