Easiest Way to Prepare Tasty Baked breakfast chocolate donuts
Baked breakfast chocolate donuts. These easy homemade baked chocolate donuts are topped with a delicious chocolate glaze and sprinkles! Perfect for breakfast or a sweet treat. Remember when I mentioned in my last post that a few weekends ago I baked a lot of donuts?
This time we are making Chocolate Cake Donuts AND I'm going to show you how to make donuts without a. Oven Baked Chocolate Donuts Today I'm going to show you how to make healthy donuts. This recipe contains super healthy ingredients, and makes a perfect healthy breakfast or delicious nutritious dessert! 🔔Subscribe for more healthy and budget-friendly recipes: https. You can have Baked breakfast chocolate donuts using 20 ingredients and 19 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Baked breakfast chocolate donuts
- It’s of Ingredients for donuts:-.
- Prepare of Almond flour.
- Prepare of Coca powder.
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need of Baking soda.
- You need of Curd.
- It’s of Extra vargin olive oil.
- Prepare of Brown sugar.
- It’s of Ingredients for making chocolate glaze:-.
- Prepare of Vanilla essence.
- It’s of Semi-sweet dark chocolate chopped/chocolate chips.
- It’s of Butter melted.
- Prepare of Ingredients for garnishing:-.
- Prepare of Different type of sprinkles (optional).
- It’s of Others:-.
- It’s of Piping.
- You need of Donut pan.
- You need of Big pan.
- You need of Small.
- It’s of Spatula.
These easy baked chocolate donuts are super chocolaty and rich. Enjoy these with a cup of coffee or a glass of milk for the ultimate breakfast. Easy and quick to make, chocolate donuts can cure any chocolate craving. With or without sprinkles, these are festive and fun because they're baked, so.
Baked breakfast chocolate donuts instructions
- Steps for preparing donuts:-.
- Preheat oven at 190*c for 10 minutes..
- Grease the donut pan generously with olive oil and keep aside to be used later..
- In a medium size bowl add 1 cup almond flour,1/2 cup cocoa powder,1/8 tsp salt and 1/2tsp baking soda..
- Mix all the dry ingredients well and keep aside..
- Take another bowl add 3/4 cup of curd and 1/3 cup sugar, whisk well until sugar dissolves properly..
- Now add 1/4 cup of olive oil and 1tsp of vanilla essence to curd sugar mixture and whisk well..
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and whisk well until uniform batter is formed..
- Transfer the batter to piping bag,cut the corner of the bag with scissor..
- Pipe the batter evenly into the donut pan,don't fill cavaities more than 2/3..
- Place pan in preheated oven and bake for 15 -18 minutes until the dough has risen and is firm to the touch.Mine done at 15 minutes.(Every oven is different so keep an eye while baking).
- Allow the donuts to cool for 15 minutes, then gently remove from the pan to cool completely on a wire rack.(Be gentle while removing doughnuts from the pan as they are soft and easily get broken)..
- Steps for preparing chocolate glaze:-.
- Take a big pan half way fill with water, place on medium heat and bring to simmer..
- Place a small bowl on top of the big pan,make sure the bottom of the small pan is not touching the water..
- Now add chopped chocolate and butter to the bowl and stir occasionally with spatula until smooth and melted..
- Dip the top of each donuts into the glaze and return to the wire cooling rack carefully.(work with 1 donut at a time).
- Top donuts with sprinkles of your choice while glaze is still wet..
- Let the glaze set for 10-15 minutes, then serve delicious and healthy breakfast donuts to you family..
Baked Chocolate Donut Recipe makes soft baked, not fried, chocolate cake donuts. They're topped with rich homemade chocolate frosting. Donut pans are the easiest way to bake donuts. They're available everywhere from Amazon to Target and Walmart. "Soft and fluffy bake chocolate donuts with an easy chocolate glaze. A homemade recipe to satisfy your double chocolate doughnut fix!" Visual learner?
No related posts.