Recipe: Tasty Whosayna’s Custard filled Doughnuts
Whosayna’s Custard filled Doughnuts.
You can cook Whosayna’s Custard filled Doughnuts using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Whosayna’s Custard filled Doughnuts
- It’s of Doughnuts:.
- You need of Maida, @250gms (All Purpose Flour).
- It’s of Yeast.
- It’s of Egg.
- It’s of Sugar.
- You need of Nutmeg powder or Vanilla essence.
- It’s of Milk powder (or warm Milk for binding).
- You need of Margarine/Butter.
- It’s of Custard:.
- You need of Milk.
- Prepare of Cream.
- Prepare of Custard powder.
- You need of Vanilla essence.
- You need of Sugar.
Whosayna’s Custard filled Doughnuts step by step
- Mix together all the dry ingredients well, add beaten egg, and butter, mix it too. Then bind using warm water to form a soft dough and let it rise..
- Roll into 1/2" roti and cut into donut shapes. Keep on flour dusted paper on a thaal or use greased trays. Let it rise for half an hour then deep fry till golden brown colour..
- If you are using castor sugar for glaze, do glaze as soon as you fry them, sprinkle castor sugar using sieve..
- If you are glazing wait until they are cold..
- Custard: Make thick vanilla flavoured custard, when donuts are fried and cooled down. Take a piping bag fill it with custard and use the long nozzle with a small hole in it. From any side of a doughnut insert the nozzle and press in custard you will feel the fill in. Don’t exert more just a little. glaze with sugar or can use glaze and keep on platter. Boil all ingredients of custard together, while whisking with hand whisk to thick custard, let it cool then do filling.
No related posts.