How to Make Yummy Chocolate donuts
Chocolate donuts. These easy homemade baked chocolate donuts are topped with a delicious chocolate glaze and sprinkles! Because chocolate donuts just don't feel complete to me without sprinkles. These chocolate glazed donuts are made from a thick chocolate cake batter.
Some are, covered in chocolate or chocolate donuts covered with chocolate or just simple chocolate donuts. Chocolate Donuts with Chocolate Glaze are a great way to start a family breakfast. This recipe makes a big batch so it's perfect for family gatherings! You can have Chocolate donuts using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate donuts
- You need of milk warm.
- Prepare of sugar.
- You need of dry yeast.
- You need of all purpose flour.
- It’s of baking powder.
- You need of butter room temperature pinch of salt.
- Prepare of milk powder.
- It’s of oil for deep fry.
- You need of for chocolate glaze:.
- Prepare of chocolate.
- You need of butter.
- It’s of fresh cream.
The other day I was talking with my friend, Jimmy, and. Homemade chocolate frosted donuts are baked, not fried, and topped with a thick chocolate glaze. This easy recipe for moist and buttery donuts will quickly become a favorite breakfast treat. These glazed chocolate donuts are soft and moist and dipped in a sweet glaze!
Chocolate donuts instructions
- In a bowl take milk put sugar n mix well until sugar dissolves after that add yeast and keep aside for 10 min it’s become frothy..
- Take another bowl put all purpose flour, milk powder, salt and baking powder..
- After 10 min mix both mixture together and knead into a soft dough..
- Add butter and knead well till the dough is smooth..
- Shape the dough into a proper round..
- Cover it with dry muslin cloth and keep aside for 2 hour or till dough is double in size..
- Punch the dough and roll slightly thick using rolling pin..
- Now with the help of donut cutter, cut round and keep aside in warm place for 2 hours..
- After that deep fry in medium hot oil to golden brown..
- Dip the doughnuts in chocolate glaze and sprinkles on it..
I've been on a quest to create the perfect chocolate cake donut. I mean, first of all, goals like this are fun to achieve. And not just any donut, but Chocolate covered Chocolate Donuts! I've been making these donuts on repeat for my friends and family, so I figured it's about time I share the recipe with all of you too 😉. Moist and delicious vegan chocolate donuts.
No related posts.