How to Prepare Perfect Sloppyjo casserole
Sloppyjo casserole. Reviews for: Photos of Sloppy Joe Casserole. This sloppy joe casserole is such an easy twist on a childhood favorite! The whole family loves this one at my house!
This Sloppy Joe Casserole has ground beef and noodles smothered in a cheesy Manwich sauce with corn and diced tomatoes. In our homemade sloppy joe casserole recipe, there are a few differences from the typical sandwich—namely, you'll be losing the buns. Sloppy Joe Casserole is an easy twist on traditional sloppy joes that's flavorful and delicious! You can have Sloppyjo casserole using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sloppyjo casserole
- You need 1 packages of hamburger.
- It’s 1 box of shell noodles.
- Prepare 1 packages of sloppyjo seasoning.
- It’s 1 can of tomatoe paste.
- It’s 1 can of tomatoe sauce.
- It’s 1 large of container cottage cheese- sm. curd.
- You need 1 packages of shredded cheese.
- It’s 1 of salt and pepper.
The cheesy crust compliments the beefy tomato filling so well and makes for a. This easy Sloppy Joe Casserole recipe will have your family begging for second and third helpings. It's always a hit with family and friends! Sloppy Joe Casserole is perfect for the.
Sloppyjo casserole step by step
- preheat oven to 350°.
- fry hamburgerand boil noodles(after noodles boil, boil only for 7 minutes..
- drain grease of hamburger, add salt and pepper, sloppyjo seasoning, tomatoe paste and sauce.
- then in a casserole dish, spray pam, and put half of the following: noodles, cottage cheese, hamburger, and shredded cheese. do the same with second layer..
- put in oven for 20 minutes.
Delicious homemade sloppy joes in a casserole your whole family is sure to love! See more ideas about Sloppy joe casserole, Food, Recipes. This sloppy joe casserole recipe is the perfect comfort food. This easy to make casserole is Sloppy Joe Casserole. The only way to make your family's favorite sloppy joe dinner even better is to turn it into a delicious casserole made with only a few ingredients.
No related posts.