How to Make Appetizing Cheese Chilli Poppers
Cheese Chilli Poppers.
You can have Cheese Chilli Poppers using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cheese Chilli Poppers
- Prepare 12 of Jalapeno / big Chillies.
- Prepare 200 gms of paneer / cottage cheese.
- Prepare 100 gms of processed cheese.
- It’s 1 tsp of Mixed Herbs.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of black pepper powder.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk.
- It’s 1 cup of plain flour.
- It’s 1 cup of bread crumbs (fresh or dry).
- Prepare as required of Oil to fry.
Cheese Chilli Poppers instructions
- Wash chillies and pat them dry. Make a slit in the middle. Prepare all the chillies in the same way..
- In a bowl, take cottage cheese and processed cheese. Add mixed herbs, black pepper powder and salt. Mix everything well. Stuff the chillies with this mixture..
- In three separate bowls, take milk, plain flour and bread crumbs. Now take one Chilli and first dip in the milk then into plain flour and keep it aside for 5 minutes. Now again dip in the milk and cover it with the breadcrumbs. Prepare all the chillies in the same manner. You can even make batter out of plain flour and milk and then dip it in the breadcrumbs..
- Fry the prepared chillies in hot oil until golden brown. Serve hot with sour cream or tomato sauce..
No related posts.